Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Heirloom Stitching Sampler


Today, I picked up my framed stitching piece, Heirloom Stitching Sampler, designed by Victoria Sampler.  I just love their patterns.  They are so much fun to do.  Reading their patterns takes patience, but usually they are not difficult.  One thing that I love about them is that they are perfect for introducing a person to specialty stitching without being overwhelming.  I wish that I could get a picture without the reflection of me in it, but don't know how to do that.  I suppose leaving glass off would have worked for that, but I want it protected by the museum glass.  Kelly Rippy, owner of The Counted Needle did an awesome job of framing it.  Now I am faced with the dilemma of what to do next because I am out of wall space in my house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment